The basic purpose of any packaging is to protect products from external influences, while maintaining its physical properties. After all, during storage, transportation, transportation and sale of goods there is always a risk of contamination, mechanical damage, sunlight, moisture and so on. In this aspect, high-quality and appropriate packaging is undoubtedly crucial and is part of the product itself.
However, in today’s market, product protection is no longer the only and most important function of packaging, as a new powerful concept has emerged in the arena – advertising. Packaging is one of the most important components of marketing, which is responsible for the appearance and presentability of products, carries certain information and thus significantly affects the level of sales.
Now the choice of packaging materials is not only a guarantee of integrity, integrity and proper storage conditions of a product, but also the face of the brand, which can play both in favor of its reputation in the market and vice versa.
How to choose the right packaging: selection criteria and current trends
When engaged in the production or sale of any product, its packaging must primarily take into account its physical characteristics, parameters and other defining characteristics. There are universal materials, such as corrugated cardboard, stretch film. They are suitable for food, household chemicals, furniture, clothing and more. There are also types of packaging, the use of which is ideal for some products and completely unsuitable for others.
In addition, choosing the right packaging, you should pay attention to the following features:
- Quality and durability. The packaging must reliably protect the goods from shocks and any external influences during transportation and storage, in order to keep the product in perfect condition and prevent unforeseen losses.
- Design and appearance. Modern packaging is stylish, bright, informative. Meet, as you know, for clothes, and goods on store shelves – is no exception.
- Eco-trend. Modern manufacturers and brands prefer environmentally friendly raw materials (paper, cardboard) and recycled materials (corrugated cardboard). The use of eco-packaging will not only bring the product into trend, but also save the planet.
The main principle of proper packaging is to understand that packaging and goods are one, because it acts as an intermediary between the product and the buyer. No matter how high the quality of the product, without a beautiful and carefully thought-out wrapper, it has no chance in today’s market.
High-quality and reliable packaging from Modern Paсk
The role of packaging is difficult to overestimate, as is the role of the supplier of packaging materials. Among the many companies offering their products and services in this area, one of the undisputed leaders in Ukraine is the company “Modern Paсk”, which offers:
- Huge choice.
- Own production of packaging materials.
- Trends in development and improvement.
- Modern equipment.
- An individual approach to each client.
- Reasonable prices.
With Modern Pak, the safety, quality and presentability of your products are in safe hands!